Baked Potato Chips w/Lemon Thyme Aioli
Serves: 4 (as a side/snack) Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 25-30 mins
- 750gm potatoes
- 1 heaped tbs cornflour
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp table salt
- lemon thyme aioli (optional): ½ cup whole egg mayo, ½ clove garlic (crushed), leaves from 2 sprigs thyme, zest & juice of ½ lemon
- Pre heat oven to 210 degrees Fan Forced.
- Peel potatoes and slice into rounds approx. 1cm thick.
- Place into a large colander and rinse well under cold water. Lay in a single layer on a clean tea towel. Place a second tea towel on top and press gently to dry. Leave for approx. 5 mins to dry well.
- When potatoes are dry toss in a large mixing bowl with cornflour, olive oil and salt.
- Lay on a large baking tray, lined with baking paper, in a single layer ensuring there is space between each slice.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden brown and crispy.
- To make aioli combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve chips immediately with aioli if desired.
Kitchen Notes: Recipe can be doubled and cooked on two separate baking trays if desired.
|Address:||63 Nar Nar Goon Rd.
Nar Nar Goon Vic. 3812
|Phone:||(03) 5942 5205|
|Fax:||(03) 5942 5448|