Italian Tuscan Onion Salsa
- 1 Tuscan Onion (approx. 300g) (finely diced)
- 2 punnets grape or cherry tomatoes (quartered lengthways)
- 10 pitted green olives (diced)
- 12 fresh basil leaves (torn into pieces)
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- good pinch brown sugar, salt & black pepper
- Combine garlic, oil, balsamic, sugar and S&P in a large mixing bowl. Add other ingredients and toss gently to combine. Allow to stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.Tip: great served on top of some grilled lamb cutlets or chicken thighs.
© 2023 Red Gem Growers & Packers
Creative & Web by Design With Zach
|Address:||63 Nar Nar Goon Rd.
Nar Nar Goon Vic. 3812
|Phone:||(03) 5942 5205|
|Fax:||(03) 5942 5448|