Polenta Sweet Potato Fries w/Chilli Lime Salt
Serves: 4 (as a side/snack) Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: approx. 25 mins
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tbs polenta
- 1 tbs sunflower or rice bran oil
- chilli lime salt (optional): 2 tbs sea salt flakes, 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, zest of 1 lime
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees C Fan Forced.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes lengthways into slices around 1.5 cm thick. Cut each slice into long strips around 1.5cm thick to form French fries.
- Toss the sweet potato fries in the oil then in the polenta to lightly coat the outside.
- Lay the fries onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper, ensuring there is space between them.
- Bake for 25 mins or until browned, softened and slightly crunchy on the outside.
- To make the salt, combine the salt flakes, lime zest and chilli flakes.
- Serve Sweet Potato Fries immediately sprinkled with Chill Lime Salt if desired.
Kitchen Notes: *recipe can be doubled if desire and cooked on two baking trays.
© 2023 Red Gem Growers & Packers
Creative & Web by Design With Zach
|Address:||63 Nar Nar Goon Rd.
Nar Nar Goon Vic. 3812
|Phone:||(03) 5942 5205|
|Fax:||(03) 5942 5448|