Roasted Tuscan Onions, Pumpkin & Potato
- 2 large Tuscan Onions (cut into quarters lengthways, skin removed but roots intact)
- 1kg pumpkin (skin on and cut into wedges or chunks)
- 1kg roasting potatoes (skin on and cut into wedges)
- 6 cloves garlic (skin on)
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Fan Forced.
- Combine vinegar & 3 tbs olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Lay veggies over the bottom of a large roasting dish or pan with the whole garlic cloves.
- Season well with salt & pepper.
- Pour over the vinegar & oil mix and use your fingers to gently coat the veggies.
- Place into the oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until onions have softened and browned and other veggies are golden and tender.
- Serve as a side to any roasted, grilled or bbq’d meat, chicken or fish.
© 2023 Red Gem Growers & Packers
Creative & Web by Design With Zach
|Address:||63 Nar Nar Goon Rd.
Nar Nar Goon Vic. 3812
|Phone:||(03) 5942 5205|
|Fax:||(03) 5942 5448|