Tuscan Onion & Goats Cheese Pizza
- 1 Tuscan Onion (approx. 300g) (sliced into 1 cm rings)
- 1 large pizza base
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- ½ cup passata
- 1 tbs dried thyme
- 1 medium potato (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 100g goats cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Fan Forced (or pizza setting – bottom heat with fan if you have it).
- Heat a medium frypan over medium heat for 2 minutes
- Add olive oil, vinegar, onions, garlic & thyme. Cook for 5 minutes or until just softened, stirring occasionally. Lay the potatoes on top and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Place pizza base on a pizza tray.
- Combine tomato paste & passata and spread over the pizza base.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle base with mozzarella and parmesan and top with potato slices then spread over the onions.
- Crumble over the goats cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until base is golden and topping is cooked through.
- Slice and serve immediately with a green salad if desired.
|Address:||63 Nar Nar Goon Rd.
Nar Nar Goon Vic. 3812
|Phone:||(03) 5942 5205|
|Fax:||(03) 5942 5448|